HSE Policy & Insurance
It is the policy of Merryclean Services Limited that all its operations should be carried out at all times, in such a way to ensure that persons likely to be affected by its operations, including subcontractors, clients, host communities and the general public, are safe guarded and that same dedication will be shown to the protection and conservation of the environment.
This policy is the direct responsibility of the company’s Senior Management, who is accountable to the Board of Directors for the overall implementation of this policy Within Merryclean Services Limited, Health, Safety, Environment, and Security Matters (HSES)are line management responsibilities for which individuals will be held accountable.
It is recognized that the implementation of this policy by line managers will lead to greater efficiency and higher standards throughout all units and departments within the company.
The duty of all employees is to take reasonable care of their own safety and that of others, who may be affected by their acts or omissions, as clearly stated by Government Act.
To this end, Merryclean Services Limited will encourage and support each employee in every way to ensure that the aims of this Act are met.
Our Company is committed to work within the regulations and codes of practices lay down by Act and Government Orders and liaise closely with all government departments as well as professionals and academic bodies to ensure the implementation of all legislation.
We always pride ourselves in delivering a high quality service to all our client, To this end we have a member of polices and practice in place which include
- Regular completion of client satisfaction report.
- Periodic “are you happy:” phone call to our client.
- Plain and random supervision of our site.
- Adherence to health, safety and environmental regulation in the premises.
- Initials and on-going training of staffs.
- The use of appropriate tools and equipment for every operation.
The HSES policies of the company shall be communicated to all employees including contractors, clients and third parties.
- We have appropriate Public Liability and Workman Compensation to cover bodily injury and damage to property; we are backed by AIICO Insurance Plc and Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), whose track records in risks management is very commendable.